We believe in the inherent
dignity of all people.
Around the world, too many people are excluded from the political, economic and cultural decisions that shape their lives as a result of deep-rooted inequality. Challenging that inequality is at the center of everything we do. We invest in individuals, ideas and institutions who are working to build a more just and fair future for all.
- Ford spearheads a philanthropy pledge with 700+ foundations to support nonprofits with flexible funding
- Ford launches $75-million NYC COVID-19 Response & Impact Fund
- Ford joins forces to raise $20 million to support low-wage workers impacted by pandemic
- All Ford offices around the world remain closed until further notice
- The Ford Foundation Gallery in New York is closed until further notice
Darren Walker's TED Interview on the Covid-19 pandemic and philanthropy
The Response & Vision Fund launches today to support community-led and civil society organizations, workers’ rights groups and social movements that work with those most impacted by the economic fallout of Covid-19.
Working people in the global South have been devastated by the economic fallout from COVID-19. This piece in the Chronicle of Philanthropy explores how funders joined forced to launch the Response and Vision Fund to advance a global economy that benefits all people and the planet.