The Ford Foundation is committed to providing an inclusive and equitable experience for all who visit or work at our New York office. Below you’ll find information on entering and accessing the building’s main areas.
Please read our full visitor guidelines before arrival.
- Main entrances are wheelchair-accessible and have power-assist doors
- Garden has a wheelchair-accessible path from 42nd Street
- All floors are reachable by elevator
- Braille integration and wayfinding signage is available throughout the building
- Every floor includes wheelchair-accessible restrooms
- A restroom designed to accommodate people of short stature can be found on the 11th floor
- Service animals are welcome; however, pets are not permitted
- Learn more about our website accessibility
320 E 43rd Street entrance to the First Floor
321 E 42nd Street entrance to the A Level